Workshop Engineer Wymondham
- Competitive salary and benefits. Benefits include – Private medical insurance, on-site parking, life insurance and a wellness programme.
- Employment type: Permanent, full-time
- Location: Wymondham
- Hours: 8am – 4:30pm Monday to Friday. (40 hours per week)
My client is a very well-established company who have a fantastic opportunity for a Workshop Engineer with a background in heavy plant equipment to join their organisation on a permanent basis. They sell machinery and provide the highest level of support to help businesses operate efficiently and effectively.
Example of Responsibilities
- Pre delivery inspections.
- Checking new machines.
- Greasing new machine, making sure it runs.
- Fixing small faults.
- Fixing attachments like breakers checking they are attached right and working.
- Adding items like extra lights, polishing the machine ready for the customer Dips and Flips.
- Checking oil, tyres, and fixing the radio.
- Yard duties, unloading lorries.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy workshop and depot.
- Keeping the supervisor informed on consumable requirements for the workshop and waste disposal.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a large organisation. They have impressive plans for developing the business over the coming years which will give you the scope to progress your career. If you feel you meet the essential skills, then please click apply today and send us a copy of your current CV. Please be aware that all applications are strictly confidential.