Wireless CAD Technician (Remote Working)
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Location: Remote working
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm (flexibility)
Salary: £25,000-£35,000 p.a. + company benefits (Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Flexible Benefits Platform)
We are working exclusively with a rapidly growing survey and design company who operate predominantly in the telecommunications sector.
They are seeking a Wireless AutoCAD Technician to join their business on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for the design of agreed wireless/ cellular design projects.
My client offers remote or hybrid working. If remote you would be expected to spend approx. 2 days per month in the Yorkshire office (accommodation costs will be covered) If you are located in Yorkshire then hybrid or office based working is available depending on preference
Example of Responsibilities:
- Production of Wireless drawings using AutoCAD software
- Liaise with Survey Team to ensure all required information is captured accurately within a timely manner.
- Ensure that relevant stakeholders and authorities are updated, and information is accurately maintained
- AutoCAD experience is essential
- Experience of wireless/ cellular design is essential
- GCSE Grade A-C in Maths and English (Grade 4)
- Confident with MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to timescales
This is a great opportunity to join a business which is going from strength-to-strength. You will join a supportive team where you will be encouraged to develop and progress your skills. If you meet the above criteria, please apply today to be considered for the role.
Key words: AutoCAD, CAD, Design Engineer, Design Technician, CAD Technician, Wireless CAD, Wireless Design