Back to all jobs
Salary: £20,000-£21,500 per year, depending on experience
Hours: Monday – Friday 8 am-5 pm
Position Type: Permanent
Location: Trafford Park, Manchester
My client is a dynamic market leader within the motive power industry. They have a passion for service excellence which has contributed to their rapid growth within the last few years. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Operative to work in their Trafford Park Warehouse.
Example of Responsibilities:
- Moving stock around the warehouse to replenish the line
- Assisting with stock take
- Packaging consignments
- Loading and unloading the wagons
- Assisting with scrap processing
- Operating a Reach Truck and Counterbalance FLT
- Assisting Assembly Engineers where possible
- Ensuring the work area is kept clean at all times
- Working in a team environment
- Adhering to health & safety policies at all times
- The candidate will already have FLT Reach and Counterbalance licence
- Previous experience working within a warehouse environment including using a forklift
- Picking and packing experience is preferable.
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- UK driving licence
Apply now to be considered for this excellent opportunity.