Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Location: Warrington (Nationwide travel)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £35,000 – £37,500 p.a. company vehicle or car allowance
Due to continued growth, my client is currently recruiting for an LEV Engineer to join their organisation. This is a mobile role, covering the UK and Ireland. Very occasionally, there might be travel to Europe.
My client provides environmental and energy engineering solutions for clients mainly in the production, major processing and manufacturing industries.
Joining my client’s current Service team, you will be responsible for servicing and maintaining a variety of equipment, including industrial burners, thermal oxidisers and solvent monitoring systems. You will undergo an initial training period which will last for around 3-4 months, to bring you up to speed with the equipment you will be servicing.
- Carrying out maintenance and calibration service visits, covering central duct work systems, bio filtration plants, scrubber systems, LEL gas safety monitoring systems and LEV testing.
- Test, repair and carry out remedial actions upon central duct work systems, bio filtration plants, scrubber systems, LEL gas safety monitoring systems and LEV applications.
- Provide advice and technical support to customers.
- Provide detailed site visit reports, as per the company standards and KPI’s.
- Work closely with the operations and engineering teams, to ensure that all our customers, get the best service possible.
- Work closely with the sales team, to ensure replacement parts specifications and scope of remedial works, are clear and understood, to enable the sales team to provide the necessary quotation for the respective works.
- Cover the UK and Ireland, working away from home on a regular basis, with some European travel required (on average 2 nights away per a week).
- Always represent the company in a professional and courteous manner.
Experience/ Skills Required
- BOHS P601 qualified.
- Mechanical or electrical knowledge and experience is essential.
- Ability to read and understand technical specifications / drawings, is essential.
- Knowledge of LEL gas safety systems is desirable, but not essential.
- Ability to interrogate PLC systems, for fault finding purposes, but not essential.
- 37.5 hours per week.
- Fully funded and planned training scheme.
- Vehicle allowance or fully expensed company car or van.
- Company laptop.
- Company mobile phone.
- Company credit card.
- Company PPE and uniform.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 after 5 year’s continuous employment.
- Pension scheme.
- Progression opportunities
Key Words: LEV, LEV Engineer, Gas Safety, HVAC, Mechanical Engineer, LEV Testing, PLC Systems, Service Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Airflow