Trainee Utilities Surveyor
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Hours: 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: Up to £28,000 p.a. + company van + fuel card + overtime
Due to continued success and further contract wins, my client is currently recruiting for a Trainee Utilities Surveyor to join their business on a permanent basis.
My client is a rapidly growing design and survey business.
- Conducting surveys on land sites and properties.
- Surveying third party utility infrastructure to ensure successful future placement of equipment.
- Implementing control measures to ensure surveys can be completed safely.
- Using equipment and tools to measure land features.
- Compiling project documentation accurately.
- Liaising professionally with third parties.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Previous experience in the utilities/ civils/ groundworks/ traffic management/ telecoms industries would be beneficial although not essential, my client will provide candidates with full training.
- Competent using IT systems.
- Attention to detail.
- Awareness of health and safety.
- Experience of land measuring equipment would be beneficial, although not essential.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Please note this role requires overnight stays away from home Monday to Friday. Candidates must be able to commit to staying away. Accommodation is provided for by my client.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business, with which you will have opportunities to upskill and progress your career. My client will provide full training and will ensure you receive the relevant accreditations to carry out the role of a Utilities Surveyor.
You will receive a competitive starting salary, with the opportunity to earn overtime. You will also be provided with a company van and the required equipment to carry out your role effectively.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply today to be considered for this opportunity.
Key words: Utility Surveyor, Groundworks, Civils, Traffic Management, Utilities, Telecoms, Telecommunications