Tool Setter/ Fitter
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Hours: 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £22,000- £25,000 p.a. + company benefits
We are working exclusively on an excellent opportunity for a Tool Setter/ Fitter to join one of our clients on a permanent basis in Knutsford.
Our client is a highly reputable manufacturing businesses, established almost four decades ago. They have an excellent reputation in their field.
- Carrying out tool changes and prepping tools for changes
- Adjusting mechanical and computer settings
- Inspecting and maintaining machinery
- General preventative maintenance of machines
- Exchanging moulds
- Carrying out oil and filter changes
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Ability to use hand tools
- Experience working with motors, pneumatics and gearboxes
- Must be able to commute to Knutsford on a daily basis
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established organisation. You will join a supportive workshop engineering team and receive a competitive salary for the position. If you meet the above criteria, please apply today to be considered for the role.
Key words: CNC Machinist, CNC Programming, CNC Miller, CAD/CAM, CAM