Testing & Inspection Electrician
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: £29,000-£32,000 p.a. + company vehicle + company benefits
My client is currently recruiting for an Electrician to join their business on a permanent basis. You will be based in Edinburgh covering the central belt of Scotland.
- Electrical refurbish and fit out on a range of buildings.
- Fault finding.
- Electrical remedial and repairs work.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety practices.
- Carrying out electrical testing and inspection and completing certification.
- Completion of relevant documentation.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Recognised electrical apprenticeship or NVQ Level 3 in electrical installation.
- City & Guilds Testing & Inspection certification (2391/2392/2394/2395).
- Full UK Driving Licence.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly reputable business. If you are an experienced Electrician with the relevant accreditations, please apply today to be considered for the role.
Key words: Electrician, Electrical Engineer, 18th Edition, Testing & Inspection, 2391, 2392, 2394, 2395