Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Location: Near to Bradley Stoke, Bristol
Hours: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £28,000-£30,000 p.a. + company benefits + bonus
Due to continued growth and excellent company performance, my client is currently recruiting for a Technical Estimator to join their business on a permanent basis at their office in Bristol.
My client is a manufacturer and distributor of specialist products utilised in the construction sector.
The Technical Estimator will hold the following responsibilities:
- Communicating with clients on a day-to-day basis via email and telephone.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key clients.
- Assessing information/documentation provided by clients and determining whether a compliant product selection is available.
- Seeking additional information or clarification on information provided by clients when necessary.
- Adding customer data to schedule templates to make selections against, providing relevant classifications and pricing
- Raising quotes and issuing to customers.
- Preparing technical submissions for projects.
- Working alongside other team members manage workload and ensure all projects have coverage.
- Previous estimating experience within an engineering business would be beneficial, although not essential.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Personable, with a confident telephone manner.
- Good working knowledge of Excel.
- Diligent and conscientious when completing tasks.
- Team player.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business with an excellent reputation in their field, both in the UK and in Europe. You will join a supportive team who will provide you with the opportunity to excel in this role. As my client’s business grows, there will also be opportunities for personal development and career progression. If you meet the above criteria, please apply today to be considered for this role.
Key words: Technical Estimator, Estimating, Quoting, Quotations, Pricing, Engineering Estimator