Back to all jobs
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Hours: 40 hours per week, (Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm)
Salary: £21,000 – 23,000 p.a. depending on experience + benefits (25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Flexible Benefits Platform)
We are currently working exclusively with a client in Knottingley who are recruiting for an experiences Technical Administrator to join their growing team on a permanent basis. This is a great starting point in a fast-developing company to gain exposure in all areas of the business before progressing further if desired.
- Liaising with internal and external customers
- Answering technical queries
- Assisting design team with general administration duties
- Responding to email enquiries.
- Creating/amending spreadsheets.
- Collating information for clients.
- Diary management and arranging appointments.
- Data entry.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Previous administration experience is essential.
- Proficient using MS Office Packages, including Word and Excel.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to commute daily to Knottingley office
This is a great opportunity to join a business that goes from strength to strength. Our client continues to win contracts and with their growth, there will be opportunities for you to progress your career.
Key words: Administrator, Admin, Office Support, Excel, Technical Administrator, Engineering Administrator