Street Lighting Design Engineer
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Hours: 7:30am-4pm, or 8am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £35,000-£45,000 p.a. dependent on experience + company benefits
Due to continued growth, my client is currently recruiting for a Street Lighting Design Engineer to join their business on a permanent basis in Bolton.
My client is reputable construction/ utilities organisation, with an excellent reputation in their field.
- Liaise with developers to determine full scope of works and produce quotations for the design
- Produce designs using Lighting Reality and AutoCAD
- Produce cable calculations & Schematic diagrams
- Liaise with Local Authorities for lighting assessments and approval of designs
Experience/ Skills Required
- Previous experience as a Street Lighting Design Engineer is essential
- ILP Exterior Lighting Diploma (modules 1-4)
- G39- working in vicinity of DNO equipment
- Good knowledge of BS:5389 Road Lighting
- Experience of a range of street lighting schemes e.g., private lighting schemes, s38 new development schemes, lighting removal/ renewal etc.
- Lighting Reality experience would be preferred, although not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business which goes from strength to strength. You will receive a competitive salary and company benefits with the business, as well as joining a supportive team. If you are an experienced street lighting designer, please apply today to be considered for the role.
Key words: Street Lighting Design Engineer, Street Lighting Designer, Street Lighting, Design Engineer, Utilities Design Engineer