Service Engineer (Gas Qualified) Bristol
Service Engineer (Gas Qualified)
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Hours: 47.5 hours per week
Salary: £30,000-£32,000 p.a. + van + fuel card + company benefits
Due to continued growth and contract wins, my client is currently seeking a Service Engineer to join their business on a permanent basis.
My client is leading supplier of construction plant, including welfare units and cranes.
The Service Engineer will work in my client’s yards and on their customer sites nationwide, maintaining and repairing welfare units. Responsibilities will include:
- Inspection, servicing and maintenance of gas installations
- General maintenance of welfare units including repairs of electrical fittings, painting etc
- Working on small generators
- Maintaining records and the upkeep of documentation
Experience/ Skills Required
- Must hold a CCLP1, or CCN1 qualification
- Competent carrying out other general maintenance repairs
- My client will consider ex-military engineering backgrounds
- Experience working on generators would be beneficial, though not essential
- Must be flexible to travel nationwide and stay overnight (up to two nights a week overnight stays)
- Full UK Driving Licence
This is a great opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation, with a great reputation in their field. They have seen record growth in the past 18 months.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply today to be considered.
Key words: Service Engineer, CCLP1, CCN1, Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Engineer, LPG Core Safety, Domestic Gas Core Safety, Field Service Engineer