Service Controller Peterborough
Workshop Engineer (Heavy Plant)
- Competitive salary and benefits. Benefits include – Private medical insurance, on-site parking, life insurance and a wellness programme.
- Employment type: Permanent, full-time
- Location: Peterborough
- Hours: 8am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
My client is a very well-established company who have a fantastic opportunity for a Workshop Engineer/ Service Controller with a background in heavy plant equipment to join their organisation on a permanent basis. They sell machinery and provide the highest level of support to help businesses operate efficiently and effectively.
- Build strong and positive relationships with customers.
- Feedback any important customer information to the Company.
- Present a professional image and portray a polite and courteous manner at all times.
- Aim to exceed customer expectations.
- Liaison with Parts department to order parts required and follow up with them on delayed supplier parts.
- Liaison with the Manager on and responsible for the efficient use of service Engineers.
- Responsible for the efficient and accurate raising of service job cards.
- Responsible for ensuring the customer is kept fully updated.
- Processing machine health checks carried out by the Engineers and selling to customer.
- Responsible for ensuring all paperwork is efficiently and accurately completed and forwarded to the appropriate department.
- Proven technical understanding of construction/industrial machinery/equipment.
- Proven record of working within a customer sales/service environment (ideally the Aftermarket environment)
- Be able to multitask and handle several customers demands at any given time.
- Be able to manage own time and the time of others effectively.
- Have knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office Software and PDA systems.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a large organisation. They have impressive plans for developing the business over the coming years which will give you the scope to progress your career. If you feel you meet the essential skills, then please click apply today and send us a copy of your current CV. Please be aware that all applications are strictly confidential.