Back to all jobs
Employment type: Permanent
Hours/Duration: 37.5 Monday-Friday
Location: Deeside, hybrid working available (approx. 2 days per week from home)
Salary: £28,000-£32,000 per annum + 23 Days Holiday + Bonus
Position / Company
We are delighted to exclusively partner with a world-renowned leader in the manufacture and supply of electronic safety equipment.
They are looking for a motivated and successful Scheduling Coordinator to join their team. As the Scheduling Coordinator your main responsibility will be to coordinate activities and offer administrative assistance to the Service Manager, Technical Support department, and the Global Site Service team while delivering exceptional customer service to the company’s clients across the globe.
This is a great opportunity for somebody to develop their career with an industry-leading company which is experiencing exponential growth.
Example of Responsibilities of the Scheduling Coordinator:
- Establish schedules for Service Engineers in the UK and Internationally.
- Collaborate with System Department Project Managers to coordinate upcoming Commissioning and activities on their projects.
- Work closely with Aftersales to synchronize Service requirements for Spare Parts orders and upgrades.
- Maintain communication with the Sales team coordinators to stay informed about upcoming schedules.
- Address customer service requests promptly.
- Generate cost estimates for Service deployments.
- Arrange travel logistics, including flights, hotels, taxis, and car rentals, for Engineer deployments (UK and Internationally)
- Arrange Visas and other special travel documents in a timely manner
- Ensure the correct completion of all Quality Management System (QMS) procedures and documents before and after deployment.
- Experience of scheduling field-based engineers within the UK and internationally is preferred
- Proficiency in handling both external and internal clients
- Outstanding written and verbal communication abilities.
- Robust organisational aptitude, capable of efficiently handling tasks with precision and meticulous attention to detail
- Adaptability and the capacity to take independent initiative.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Competent with computer packages, MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
Nolan Recruitment are acting as a recruitment agency. If you are successful, you will work directly for the end hirer (Client)
Keywords: Scheduling Coordinator, Service Coordinator, Scheduler, Service Administrator, Scheduling Administrator, Engineering Administrator, Administrator, Scheduling Assistant, Project Coordinator