Roller Shutter / Industrial Door Engineer
Employment: Permanent, full-time
Hours: 40 hours standard per week. Overtime available
Location: Site across Central London. Candidate will ideally be located within the M25.
Salary: Circa £20 per hour basic rate + overtime + company van + fuel card. Genuine OTE of 60K
Due to an exciting period of growth, my client now has an excellent opportunity for a Lead Industrial Door Engineer and also Fitters Mate. You will be working on Construction sites across London to Fit Industrial Roller Shutter Doors, Fire Curtains and Fire Shutters. If you have experience fitting Industrial Doors then training can be provided on the other elements of the role.
- Installing Fire Curtains, Roller Shutter Doors and Fire Shutters across a wide variety of market sectors such as residential, health, education, commercial and leisure.
- Providing excellent level of customer service on site
- Adhering to quality, health and safety guidelines
Experience/ Skills Required
- Must have CSCS
- IPAF and PASMA desirable
- SSSTS desirable
- Experience with a main contractors in a similar role would be desirable
- Basic electrical knowledge such as being able to read a wiring diagram
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you feel you meet the essential skills, then please click apply today and send us a copy of your current CV. Nolan Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency however if successful you would be working directly for the end client on a permanent basis.
Key words: Industrial Door Engineer, Roller Shutter Engineer