Retrofit Energy Assessor
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 p.a. dependant on experience
We are currently working exclusively on an excellent opportunity with one of our start-up clients. They are recruiting for an experienced Retrofit Energy Assessor to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
Our client is an energy and sustainability consultancy providing services within the domestic energy efficiency market, with the aim of reducing carbon emissions.
Reporting into the Director, the Retrofit Energy Assessor will hold the following responsibilities:
- Housing energy assessments
- Domestic property surveying
- Providing contractors and construction companies with informed advice and support
- Writing sustainability or energy statements
- Energy modelling/ assessment
The role will be split between time in the office, being out with customers, and working from home.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Previous experience as a Retrofit Assessor or Coordinator is essential
- RdSAP or Retrofit Assessor qualification is preferred. My client will consider candidates with DEA or OCDEA qualifications
- Energy modelling experience with SAP or PHPP
- Good knowledge of building fabric
- A construction/ engineering related degree is preferred
- BREEAM certification including HQM or Passivehaus would be beneficial, although not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing consultancy, with a supportive management team. There will be fantastic opportunities for career progression and my client will help the successful candidate in achieving further qualifications and professional development. If you meet the above criteria, please apply today to be considered.
Key words: Retrofit Assessor, Retrofit Coordinator, RdSAP, Reduced Data Standard Assessment Procedure, SAP, BREEAM, Passivehaus, DEA, OCDEA, Domestic Energy Assessor