Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Hours: 7:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Thursday and 7:30am to 12:30pm, Friday
Salary: £40,000-£45,000 p.a. + bonus + company benefits
My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Manager to join their business at one of their key processing facilities in Newport.
- Ensure that quality and environmental management systems are maintained, updated and improved.
- Ensure the site retains and obtains all necessary quality, technical and environmental approvals.
- Work with the site management team to ensure all processes and equipment remain compliant with internal & external requirements, most particularly ISO9001, AS9100, NADCAP and BS14001
- Act as management representative for the QMS.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Experience of NADCAP certification is essential.
- Previous experience in Quality within the aerospace industry.
- Knowledge of ISO9001, AS9100 and BS14001 is preferred.
- Good knowledge of quality management systems.
- Surface coatings knowledge would be beneficial, although not essential.
- Degree qualified in Metallurgy or Materials Engineering is desirable, although not essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a multi-national organisation, who are a leader in their field. You will receive a competitive salary and company benefits for the position. If you are a Quality Manger with experience in the aerospace industry, please apply today to be considered for the role.
Key words: Quality Manager, Quality Engineer, NADCAP, AS9100, Aerospace, Surface Coatings