Project Support Engineer
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £40,000- £55,000 p.a. + company benefits
We are currently working exclusively with a Marine Technology business, who are developing innovative technologies. Due to continued growth, they are now recruiting for a Project Support Engineer to join their organisation on a permanent basis, providing support to the Technical Manager.
- Applying systems, hardware and software engineering principles and prototype manufacturing operation management.
- Supporting the Technical Manager with project planning, managing resources, procurement processes and daily operational tasks.
- Supporting the engineering team with the organisation behind the installation of test equipment performed at third party facilities or at sea.
- Working with remote teams to facilitate technical sessions to troubleshoot project development issuers.
- Facilitating continuous improvement and setting up new procedures.
- Collating program documentation.
- Planning resource allocation.
- Budgeting and cost management.
- Tracking program progress against deadlines.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Educated to degree level in engineering disciplines.
- Experience in project management support.
- Experience working on complex and large-scale technology projects and helping to improve processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of principles and techniques commonly used in hardware and software development.
- Experience of core project management principles- scoping, scheduling, budgeting and quality.
- Proficient with ERP/ MRP systems. Knowledge of Sage 200 would be beneficial, although not essential.
This is a great opportunity to work with a unique organisation, developing novel technologies. If you meet the above criteria, please apply today to be considered for the role.
Key words: Project Support Engineer, Project Engineer, Project Management, ERP, MRP