Back to all jobs
Multi Utilities Project Manager
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: £45,000-£50,000 per annum + company vehicle + company benefits
Our client is currently recruiting for a Multi Utilities Project Manager to join their organisation on a permanent basis. They are an established construction/ utilities business, with an excellent reputation in their field.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Multi Utilities Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing several projects simultaneously in the region.
- Dealing with all aspects of site work from initial pre-start meetings through to multi-utility installations and connections.
- Ordering materials for schemes based on approved designs.
- Managing direct employees and subcontractors.
- Overseeing health and safety.
- Assisting with technical issues.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Previous experience as a Project Manager in the Utilities industry is preferred. My client will consider applications from Site Agents/ Site Managers with experience in the utilities industry looking to make a step up.
- Gas and Water SHEA.
- Gas GNO 1,2 and 5.
- Hold IOSH or similar health and safety accreditation.
- SMSTS or SSTS.
- IT proficient.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing utilities/ construction business. If you meet the above criteria, please apply today to be considered for the role.
Keywords: Project Manager, Site Manager, Site Agent, Multi Utilities, Gas Connections, Water Connections, SHEA, GNO, SMSTS, SSSTS