Energy and Carbon Project Manager (Remote/Hybrid)
Employment type: Permanent, Part Time
Hours: 9am to 5:30pm, 2 Days Per Week
Location: Stafford (1 day per week) – Ideally you will be able to commute to Stafford 1 day per week. Remaining time can be spent working from home.
Salary: 50k Pro Rata (+ Discretionary Bonus)
Due to continued growth, we are working exclusively with our client to recruit for a Project Manager to join their business on a permanent basis.
My client is an energy consultancy business, with an excellent portfolio of clients. They deliver energy, cost and carbon savings.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Leading multidisciplinary teams, including 3rd party contractors, to deliver successful outcomes on time and on budget to reduce business carbon and cost base liabilities for various industries
- Undertake surveys (IGAs) to develop carbon reduction strategies and present board level appraisals, recommendations, and presentations
- Project Manage and deliver Net Zero Action Plans
- Supervise and manage Mechanical and Electrical energy conservation projects
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and sub-contractors including attending client meetings
- Report writing for key clients
- Assisting with Carbon and Energy Reduction Management Plans
- Data Collection, Profiling and Analysis for Clients
- Previous experience in the Energy & Carbon Management industry or alternatively, qualified with a relevant degree for the industry.
- Prior experience working as a Project Manager with proven results
- Team player, Resilient and Resourceful
- Ability to assess value for money
- Ability to highlight project risks including implementing appropriate strategies to overcome and deliver successful outcomes
- Highly talented in Microsoft word document reports, Excel data and graphics PowerPoint
- Ability to organise, prioritise workloads and multitask in a busy working environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Natural problem solver who is highly numerate and has a positive outlook
- ESOS Lead Assessor accredited
- Member of a professional institution (I.e.; CIBSE or Energy Institute)
Key Words: Project Manager, Energy and Carbon, Project Engineer, Management, Consultancy, Carbon Analyst, Energy Analyst