Project Engineer (Manufacturing)
Employment type: Permanent full-time
Hours: Monday to Friday
Salary: Circa £42,000-£48,000 per annum (dependant on experience) + 25 days holiday + Quarterly Bonus Scheme
We are working exclusively with our client who is seeking a Project Engineer to join their business. Our client is an innovative manufacturing company who supply to worldwide clients, predominantly within the Automotive and Energy sectors. They are currently on a highly successful growth trajectory. The Project Engineer will be an integral appointment to the business.
Our client is seeking a Mechanical and Electrical Project Engineer who can lead the development of new manufacturing solutions to maximise process efficiencies. You will work with machine manufacturers to develop and design machines which can be used to increase production capacity and efficiency. This is an excellent opportunity to use your creativity and technical engineering expertise.
Example of Responsibilities
- Collaborate with machine manufacturers to develop/design new machines and automated processes to deliver the technology road map of the organisation.
- Support Production by developing improvements through automation of existing production equipment.
- Make improvements to manufacturing processes to increase efficiency where required.
- Design replacement or modified components for machines when they need to be adapted or improved.
Skills/ Experience Required
- Must be within commutable distance to Leamington Spa (Warwickshire).
- Experience across both mechanical and electrical engineering disciplines. My client is seeking a candidate with an electrical bias, and good mechanical competence.
- Demonstratable experience of improving process efficiencies within a manufacturing environment would be preferred.
- Ideally you will have a degree in an engineering related subject.
- Alternatively, you will have completed an apprenticeship.
- You will be a machine inventor at heart with demonstrable experience of creating models, part drawings and assembly drawings.
Nolan Recruitment is the employment agency, however, if successful, you will work directly for the client on a permanent basis.
Key Words: Project Engineer, Manufacturing Process Engineer, Multi Skilled Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer