Back to all jobs
Project Coordinator (Energy Efficiency)
Employment type: Fixed Term Contract, Minimum 3 Months
Location: Washington, Tyne and Wear
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £25,000 per annum (Pro Rata)
Due to continued growth, my client is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator to join their business. The Project Coordinator will support the Business Development Team on building energy efficiency projects for my client who provide carbon reduction solutions to their customers.
The Project Coordinator will work on a range of projects on both residential and commercial buildings. The Coordinator will hold the following responsibilities:
- Assisting in site surveys, therefore occasional travel may be required.
- Weekly reports to update managers (such as audit reports)
- Subcontractor onboarding information such as contracts, insurance, and DBS checks
- Collating reports and providing analysis for carbon emissions from buildings.
- Work alongside the finance team for any issues with invoices or payments.
- Completing all additional paperwork and storing it appropriately.
- Organising equipment for installations.
- Acting as a point of contact for clients.
- Guarantee GDPR compliance on all projects.
- Any other tasks that management may request.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Analytical skills.
- GCSEs in English and Maths.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Use of Microsoft Project preferred
- Construction background preferred
- Full UK Driving Licence.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business making a real difference in carbon reduction and energy efficiency across the UK and abroad. You will join a supportive team, with the opportunity to progress your career.
Keywords: Administrator, Office Assistant, Project Coordinator, Project Assistant, Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy