Back to all jobs
Project Assistant (Energy Efficiency)
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Location: Washington, Tyne and Wear
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Benefits: Flexible working – hybrid models may be considered, 25 days holiday, medical cash plan.
Due to continued growth, my client is currently recruiting for a Project Assistant to join their business. The Project Assistant will support in building energy efficiency projects for my client who provides carbon reduction solutions to their customers.
The Project Assistant will work on a range of projects on both residential and commercial buildings. The Assistant will hold the following responsibilities:
- Assisting in site surveys, therefore occasional travel may be required.
- Weekly reports to update managers (such as audit reports)
- Subcontractor onboarding information such as contracts, insurance, and DBS checks
- Collating reports and providing analysis for carbon emissions from buildings.
- Work alongside the finance team for any issues with invoices or payments.
- Completing all additional paperwork and storing it appropriately.
- Organising equipment for installations.
- Acting as a point of contact for clients.
- Guarantee GDPR compliance on all projects.
- Any other tasks that management may request.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Analytical skills.
- GCSEs in English and Maths.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident with all Microsoft packages.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business making a real difference in carbon reduction and energy efficiency across the UK and abroad. You will join a supportive team, with the opportunity to progress your career.
Keywords: Administrator, Office Assistant, Project Coordinator, Project Assistant, Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy