Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Location: Just north of Oldham
Hours: 7:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £30,000-£36,000 p.a. dependant on experience
My client is currently recruiting for a Panel Technician to join their business on a permanent basis. They provide vehicle repair services.
- Removal and replacement of non-structural damaged parts.
- Cold filler and cosmetic repairs.
- Removal and replacement of structural panel to original/manufacturers specification.
- Ability to use Jig and pulling equipment.
- Liaise with estimators regarding additional repairs and parts.
- Completing quality control sheets.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Senior Panel ATA or equivalent qualification in panel repair.
- Current welding certificates including AOM009-18
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, privately run business. You will receive a competitive starting salary and join a supportive, experienced team.
Key words: Panel Technician, Panel Repair, Automotive Technician Accreditation, ATA, AOM009-18