Back to all jobs
Multi Utilities Project Delivery Manager
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Location: Burntwood, Midlands.
Salary: £50,000-£60,000 p.a. + company vehicle + company benefits
Due to continued expansion in the region, my client is currently recruiting for a Multi Utilities Project Delivery Manager to join their organisation on a permanent basis. They are an established construction/ utilities business, with an excellent reputation in their field. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that business objectives are met efficiently while working with colleagues within other areas of the business to integrate best working practices.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Multi Utilities Delivery Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage a team of Project Managers for Multi Utility projects.
- Oversee planning stages of new projects and attend handover meetings.
- Communicate with contract managers/technical engineers before and during projects.
- Create construction plans for the timely installation of utilities.
- Observe program meetings and advise on changes.
- Drive productivity of Project Managers and teams.
- Demonstrate good practice of operations and customer excellence.
- Monitor Project Managers’ delivery and complete audit schedules.
- Maintain the company’s image and uphold policies.
- Coordinate with the commercial team for cost-effective project delivery.
- Conduct monthly scheme reviews with Project Managers.
- Assist Regional Manager with quarterly forecasting.
Experience/ Skills Required:
- Previous experience as a Delivery Project Manager in the Utilities industry is preferred. My client will accept a Project Manager looking for a step-up.
- Ability to organise and manage the completion of site works from both an HSQE and commercial perspective.
- NRSWA Streetworks.
- SMSTS/CSCS Card.
- Hold Gas/Water NCO 2 (desirable).
- Hold IOSH or similar (desirable).
- Full UK Driving Licence.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing utilities/ construction business. If you meet the above criteria, please apply today to be considered for the role.
Keywords: Project Manager, Delivery Lead, Multi Utilities, Gas Connections, Water Connections, SHEA, GNO, SMSTS, SSSTS