Multi Utilities Site Supervisor
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Location: Derby (this role will cover projects in the Midlands and South of the UK)
Salary: £40,000-£45,000 p.a. + company vehicle + fuel card
Due to continued growth and new contract wins, my client is currently recruiting for a Multi Utilities Site Supervisor to join their business. The successful candidate will cover projects in the Midlands and South of the UK. Therefore, applicants must be open to travel and overnight stays when required.
My client is a utilities/ construction company, with an excellent reputation in their field.
- Managing several projects throughout the region.
- Pre-start meetings.
- Installation and connection of utilities.
- As-laid take-offs/measurements.
- Ordering plant /materials for schemes based on approved designs.
- Managing direct employees and subcontractors.
- Maintaining health and safety.
- Carrying out site audits.
- Dealing with technical issues.
- Liaising with Clients and maintaining relationships
Experience/ Skills Required
- SHEA Qualifications in Gas and/or Water.
- A recognised Health & Safety qualification i.e., IOSH.
- SMSTS or SSSTS.
- Gas GNO 1,2 and 5 would be preferred.
- IT proficient.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
You will receive a competitive salary and company benefits for the role. If you meet the above criteria, please apply today to be considered for the opportunity.
Key words: Multi Utilities Site Supervisor, Multi Utilities Site Agent, Site Agent, Water Connections, Gas Connections, Multi Utilities, GNO