Back to all jobs
Multi Utilities Project Manager
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Location: North West
Salary: £40,000-£50,000 p.a. + company vehicle + company benefits
Due to continued expansion in the region, my client is currently recruiting for a Multi Utilities Project Manager to join their organisation on a permanent basis. They are an established construction/ utilities business, with an excellent reputation in their field. The Multi Utilities Project Manager will report to the Operations manager.
- Managing several projects simultaneously in the region.
- Dealing with all aspects of site work from initial pre-start meetings through to multi-utility installations and connections.
- Ordering materials for schemes based on approved designs.
- Managing direct employees and subcontractors.
- Overseeing health and safety.
- Assisting with technical issues.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Previous experience as a Project Manager in the Utilities industry is preferred. My client will consider applications from Site Agents/ Site Managers with experience in the utilities industry looking to make a step up.
- Gas and Water SHEA.
- Hold Site Supervision Safety Certificate or similar
- SCO 1,2,5
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Full UK Driving Licence.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing utilities/ construction business. If you meet the above criteria, please apply today to be considered for the role.
Key words: Project Manager, Site Manager, Site Agent, Multi Utilities, Gas Connections, Water Connections, Utilities, Construction