Mobile Service Engineer (Harbour Cranes)
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Location: Ireland (Field Based)
Hours: 8 hour days -40 hours per week standard(1.5x rate for next 4 hours then double rate) First 4 hours on Saturdays @ 1.5 then X2. Door to door pay.
Salary: €40,000 – €50,000 per annum depending on experience + Van & Benefits
Due to continued growth, my client is currently recruiting for a Multi Skilled Mobile Service Engineer with knowledge in both electrical and mechanical, to join their business on a permanent basis.
My client is a world leading company in the manufacture and serving of material handling equipment working on some of the largest harbour cranes in Ireland.
Example of Responsibilities
- Carry out servicing, inspection, and repair of harbour mobile cranes.
- Diagnose and repair hydraulic, electrical and diesel engine faults (24Vdc and 220-240Vac)
- Work to reasonable deadlines, managing own time accordingly.
- Follow manufacturer guidelines and recommendations.
- Maintain a healthy and safe working environment.
- Ensure all paperwork is in order.
- Build and maintain a professional relationship with customers.
- Follow company quality assurance guidelines.
- Promote company business through a professional image.
- Proactively seek new opportunities to develop personal skills.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Relevant experience with heavy plant machinery is essential
- NFQ Level 6/NVQ Level 3 equivalent is desirable
- Ability to work at heights.
- Knowledge of harbour mobile crane systems would be beneficial
- Excellent technical, problem solving and diagnostic skills.
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Attention to detail and a commitment to quality.
- A valid driving license and access to a vehicle
- Ability to travel.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ever-growing business, with great career prospects. Please apply today to be considered for this role.
Keywords: Service Engineer, Mobile Engineer, Crane Engineer, Harbour Cranes, Electrical Engineer, CANBUS, Plant Engineer, Hydraulic, Heavy Plant Fitter, Plant Fitter