Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Location: Just north of Oldham
Hours: 7:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £30,000-£36,000 p.a. dependant on experience
My client is currently recruiting for an experienced MET Technician to join their business on a permanent basis. They provide vehicle repair services.
- Removal and replacement of non-structural damaged parts.
- Mechanical component removal & replacement.
- Removal and replacement of mechanical trim and electrical components.
- Inspecting vehicles and carrying out mechanical repairs to various vehicles.
- Responsible for keeping a daily log of job descriptions for work carried out.
Experience/ Skills Required
- MET ATA Accreditation or City and Guilds Equivalent.
- Level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance.
- Auto electrical experience and air conditioning systems knowledge would beneficial, although not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, privately run business. You will receive a competitive starting salary and join a supportive, experienced team.
Key words: MET Technician, Mechanical, Electrical and Trim Technician, Vehicle Repairs, Light Commercial Vehicles, Automotive Technician Accreditation