Mechanical Service Engineer
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Hours: 45 hours per week on average, Monday to Friday (Horus typically between 6am and 6pm)
Salary: £34,000-£38,000 p.a. + company vehicle + fuel card
Due to continued growth and new contract wins, my client is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Service Engineer to join their business working in Greater London on a mobile basis. My client installs and maintains equipment for fuel facilities across the United Kingdom.
- Maintaining, installing and serving a range of equipment on bulk fuel facilities, at a variety of sites in the London area.
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is returned to the office, including work sheets and reports within a timely manner.
- To provide regular feedback of information within their customer base including all potential business opportunities to the Team Manager and Sales team.
- Undergo audits and site inspections as required by Team Manager or General Manager to improve standards at all times.
- To ensure strict confidentiality is observed, when dealing with client information.
Experience/ Skills Required
- A recognised mechanical engineering qualification e.g. NVQ Level 3, Advanced Apprenticeship.
- CompEx 11 Mechanical qualification in Hazardous Areas (desirable).
- Double & single skin pipework fitting, valves, and tank gauging knowledge (desirable).
- Experience in hazardous areas, fuel installations and tank inspection maintenance (desirable).
- OFTEC 600A – Tank Installation and Maintenance qualification (desirable).
- Confined space and working at height training (desirable).
- Clean driving licence.
- Must have a clean criminal record.
My client works with a number of high-profile clients and has an excellent reputation in their field. If you are a Mechanical Service Engineer, seeking your next role, please apply today to be considered for this role.
Key words: Mechanical Engineer, CompEx 11, Pipework, Tank Gauging, Fuel Facilities, Bulk Fuel, OFTEC 600A