Mechanical Heating Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Bishop’s Stortford, Hybrid working is available
Salary: £60,000 – £70,000 per annum (car allowance included)
Benefits: 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Smart Health + Sickness and Accident Insurance
My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Heating Consultant to join their award-winning Energy team. The Engineering Consultancy provides industry-leading Energy Solutions for district heating, community heating systems, cooling networks as well as centralised water and electricity distribution.
The Mechanical Heating Consultant/Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the company delivers a great service for their clients. Responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with M&E installers/sub-contractors and Building Managers in both a technical and non-technical way.
- Perform assessments of Heat Networks to ensure compliance. When completed, identify any issues and improve when needed.
- Attend meetings with developers, clients, and stakeholders to discuss technology performance.
- Tariff calculations and customer reports.
- Develop a long-term plan for replacing and upgrading the energy system’s equipment and justifying the need for these changes.
- Review design specifications and identify any discrepancies.
- Ongoing planned preventative maintenance.
- Prior experience in HVAC building services, with a strong emphasis on heating solutions for both commercial and residential developments, is highly desirable.
- Weekly site visits to client sites in London.
- Experience with managing sub-contractors.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
If you have experience in Energy Engineering and Building Services Engineering we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Our company is full of vibrant, talented, and enthusiastic people.
Keywords: Energy and Heat Engineer, District Heating Engineer, Heat Network Engineer, Energy Efficiency, Energy Auditing, HVAC Engineer, Centralised Energy Engineer, Mechanical and Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Consultant Engineer