Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Location: Just south of Leicester
Hours: 8am to 4:30pm, Monday to Thursday and 8am to 3:30pm
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 p.a. dependent on experience
My client is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their business on a permanent basis at their manufacturing facility just south of Leicester. They manufacture specialist products for the building industry.
The Maintenance Engineer will be the main point of contact for planned and reactive maintenance of production equipment on site. My client’s production facility includes injection moulding and auto loading machines. This is hands on maintenance role but will also include tasks such as ordering parts.
The successful candidate will require a good level of aptitude in electrical and mechanical engineering, as well as having experience of hydraulic, pneumatic and PLC systems.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Previous experience as Maintenance Engineer in a similar role
- Good electrical engineering skills, including the ability to fault find and read electrical drawings
- Knowledge of PLCs e.g. Mitsubishi, is highly desirable
- Good working knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Comfortable working of your own initiative
- Experience of injection moulding machines would be beneficial, although not essential
This is a great opportunity to join a specialist manufacturing business. The successful will play a key role in my client’s organisation. If you meet the above criteria, please apply today to be considered for the role.
Key words: Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, PLC, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Loading Machines, Injection Moulding