Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Hours: 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £32,000-£36,000 p.a. dependent on experience
My client is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Electrician to join their Engineering team on a permanent basis in Knutsford.
My client is a highly reputable manufacturing businesses, established almost four decades ago. They have an excellent reputation in their field.
- Responding to breakdowns and fault finding on automated industrial machinery.
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance to machinery.
- Working on industrial three phase electrical infrastructure (distribution boards, SWA, isolators, contactors).
- Fault finding on PLCs.
- Repairs to PCBs and small circuits.
- Panel building.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Qualified Electrical Engineer/ Electrician.
- Ideally you will hold a 17th/ 18th Edition qualification.
- Experience in a similar role within a manufacturing, production, or industrial environment.
- Basic mechanical engineering skills would be beneficial, although not essential.
- Knowledge of PLCs would be beneficial.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, privately owned business. You will receive a competitive salary and join a supportive Engineering team.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply today to be considered for the role.
Key words: Electrician, Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician