M&E Project Manager
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £40,000-£45,000 p.a. + company vehicle
Due to continued growth, my client is currently recruiting for an M&E Project Manager to join their business on a permanent basis. My client provides mechanical and electrical project engineering solutions for commercial and industrial buildings.
As an M&E Project Manager you will be responsible for running the whole or part of site projects, ensuring smooth operations and delivery of high equality M&E systems to budget and within programme. Responsibilities will include:
- Understanding client requirements.
- Agreeing the timescales, costs and resources needed to deliver the project.
- Reporting regularly on progress to the client and maintaining effective communication with stakeholders.
- Inspection and review of projects to monitor compliance with safety codes and regulations.
- Preparing contracts and negotiating revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
- Directing and supervising workers.
- Studying job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Selecting, contracting, and overseeing workers who complete specific pieces of the project.
- Preparing and submitting budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
- Investigating damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
- Preparing the final report at the end of a project, marking up ‘as-builts’, inputting into health and safety and operation and maintenance documentation.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Previous experience in a similar role is required.
- Experience of delivering mechanical projects such as plumbing, ventilation, air conditioning etc is preferred.
- Computer literate- a good level of proficiency with Excel is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Recognised health and safety certification.
- Commercially aware.
- Flexibility to travel.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business, with a growing client base, which will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to work on a variety of M&E projects. You will receive a competitive salary and company benefits for the role. If you meet the above criteria, please apply today to be considered for the role.
Key words: M&E Project Manager, Mechanical & Electrical Project Manager, Project Manager, Renewable Energy