Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: £50,000 p.a. + company benefits
Due to continued growth, my client is currently recruiting for an M&E Estimator to join their business on a permanent basis at their office in London.
My client is a building services engineering consultancy, utilising renewable technologies to help their clients achieve carbon reductions.
The M&E Estimator will report into the Director and will work on the pre-construction side of projects. Responsibilities will include:
- Completing all aspects of estimation required to complete tenders for both commercial and domestic clients.
- Identifying and procuring all relevant information in respect of system designs, site operations and procurement to create appropriate templates to support M&E contractor and supplier bidding processes.
- Managing supply chain partners to obtain quotes and estimates.
- Analysis and selection of supplier bids.
- Managing the onboarding of new supply chain partners.
- Visiting client sites and attending contractor meetings.
- Ensuring a smooth mobilisation period from a project being won to starting on site.
- Developing the supply chain network.
Experience/ skills required
- Previous experience as an Estimator within the M&E industry.
- Good working knowledge of construction processes and pre-construction phases.
- Commercially aware.
- Knowledge of heart pumps, communal heating systems district heating, commercial plant rooms would be beneficial, although not essential.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business with an excellent reputation in their field. They have a strong portfolio of clients and to date they have worked on some impressive projects. If you meet the above criteria, please apply today to be considered for the role.
Key words: M&E Estimator, Building Services, Decarbonisation, District Heating, Communal Heating, Heating and Ventilation, M&E, Pre-construction, Estimating, Estimator, Commercial Plant Rooms