M&E Engineer (Energy analysis and renewable heating systems)
* Employment type: Permanent, full-time
* Location: London. Remote working and national travel when appropriate.
* Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
* Salary: £33,000 to £35,000 basic salary.
Due to continued growth and success, my client is now seeking an M&E Engineer with energy analysis, hydraulic and renewable heating systems experience. You will support energy and efficiency upgrades and develop solutions for your clients.
- Support energy and water efficiency upgrades with engineering input.
- Collate technical and commercial information from manufacturers/suppliers.
- Develop solutions to energy and water efficiency upgrade challenges.
- To be aware of the environmental aspects and impacts relevant to the work of the job holder as well as ensuring compliance with any environmental legislation that is applicable to the job.
- Produce design data and sizing calculations for projects, including: o GSHP and ASHP, commercial and domestic.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Experience of engineering/energy analysis, design of hydraulic and/or renewable heating systems. (Essential)
- Knowledge and experience of using AutoCAD 2D. (Essential)
- Experience of modelling energy and carbon emissions. (Desirable)
- Knowledge of Revit software. (Desirable)
- Ability to interpret design information, such as PIDs/schematics and knowledge of system design. (Desirable)
- Experience of renewable and low carbon technology, such as GSHP, ASHP, along with Solar PV/Battery storage and CHP/grid parallel connections. (Desirable)
- Engineering degree (BEng) in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Building Services. (Essential)
You will join a growing business, who continue to go from strength-to-strength. With my client’s upward trajectory, there will also be opportunities to develop your skills and further your career. You will receive a competitive salary and company benefits. If you meet the above criteria, we strongly encourage you to apply today for consideration.