Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Location: North West (Nationwide travel)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 p.a. company vehicle or car allowance + over time (Realistically Circa £5,000-£7,000 in overtime earnings available per annum) Excellent Training Package
Due to continued growth, my client is currently recruiting for an LEV Engineer to join their organisation. This is a mobile role, covering the UK and Ireland. Very occasionally, there might be travel to Europe.
My client provides environmental and energy engineering solutions for clients mainly in the production, major processing and manufacturing industries.
By joining our client’s esteemed Service team, you will have the opportunity to not only service and maintain a range of equipment such as industrial burners, thermal oxidisers, and solvent monitoring systems, but also receive comprehensive training and development to become a well-rounded Multi Skilled Engineer. During the initial training period, which typically lasts around 2-3 months, you will familiarize yourself with the intricate workings of the equipment you will be servicing. Our client is dedicated to investing in your growth and will provide ongoing training to broaden your skillset beyond LEV, ensuring a rewarding and fulfilling career. Our client will also put you through the P601 qualification (Thorough Examination and Testing of Local Exhaust Ventilation Systems)
- Carrying out maintenance and calibration service visits, covering central duct work systems, bio filtration plants, scrubber systems, LEL gas safety monitoring systems and LEV testing.
- Test, repair and carry out remedial actions upon central duct work systems, bio filtration plants, scrubber systems, LEL gas safety monitoring systems and LEV applications.
- Provide advice and technical support to customers.
- Provide detailed site visit reports, as per the company standards and KPI’s.
- Work closely with the operations and engineering teams, to ensure that all our customers, get the best service possible.
- Work closely with the sales team, to ensure replacement parts specifications and scope of remedial works, are clear and understood, to enable the sales team to provide the necessary quotation for the respective works.
- Cover the UK and Ireland, working away from home on a regular basis, with some European travel required (on average 2 nights away per a week).
- Always represent the company in a professional and courteous manner.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Mechanical or electrical knowledge and experience is essential.
- Ability to read and understand technical specifications / drawings
- Knowledge of LEL gas safety systems is desirable, but not essential.
Key Words: LEV, LEV Engineer, Gas Safety, HVAC, Mechanical Engineer, LEV Testing, PLC Systems, Service Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Airflow, Multi Skilled Engineer