Industrial Burner Engineer
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Location: Manchester (nationwide travel required)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £40,000- £45,000 p.a. company vehicle or car allowance
Due to continued growth, my client is currently recruiting for an Industrial Burner Engineer to join their organisation. This is a mobile role, covering the UK and Ireland. Very occasionally, there might be travel to Europe.
My client provides environmental and energy engineering solutions for clients mainly in the production, major processing and manufacturing industries.
Joining my client’s current Service team, you will be responsible for servicing and maintaining a variety of equipment, including industrial burners, thermal oxidisers and solvent monitoring systems. You will undergo an initial training period which will last for around 3-4 months, to bring you up to speed with the equipment you will be servicing.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Experience of servicing industrial burners is essential.
- I-GAS- Industrial Gas Accreditation Scheme (desirable).
- LPG Gas Safe Registered (desirable).
- Experience working on thermal oxidisers (desirable).
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Must be open to travel and overnight stays. Typically, engineers are away for three nights a week. It is rare for Service Engineers to work on the weekend, but if this is required you will be paid a bonus.
This is excellent opportunity to join an organisation which continues to go from strength to strength. If you are an Industrial Burner Engineer, seeking an opportunity to upskill and gain experience of different equipment, please apply today to be considered for the role.
Key words: Industrial Burner Engineer, Burner Engineer, Industrial Gas Engineer, LPG, Thermal Oxidisers, Thermal Oil Heaters