Employment type: Permanent, full time
Location: Northampton. Mobile position mainly covering the Midlands area, but this position can involve covering London or Wales or Scotland for 3-6 months at a time when required. Travel and accommodation paid for.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-4.30pm (Overtime available) – Sometimes 7.30am-4pm depending on the team
Salary: £14.50-£18.00 per hour depending on experience. Overtime paid at x 1.33 of standard rate. OTE realistic earnings up to £49,133 per annum plus a van
Excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with excellent prospects. Our client successfully operates within the Mechanical and Electrical Sectors. The successful Heating Engineer will be mainly installing Air Source and Ground Source Heat Pumps in commercial buildings.
Example of Responsibilities
- Installing a variety of heating systems within commercial buildings
- Use drawings, schedules and plans to undertake work
- Ensure health and safety procedures are maintained at all times
- Drive company vans
- Keep accurate records
- Previous experience in heating and plumbing installations
- Ideally you will possess NVQ level 2 or equivalent in plumbing & heating
- Full UK Driving licence
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
If you feel you meet the essential skills, then please click apply today and send us a copy of your current CV. Nolan Recruitment are one of the leading Engineering recruitment specialists within the UK.
Key words: Heating Engineer, Gas Engineer, Combustion Engineer, Plumbing Engineer