Back to all jobs
Head of Engineering and Quality
Employment type: Permanent, Full-time
Location: Wythenshawe, Manchester
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday
Salary: £55,000 – £65,000 per annum + Package (5K Car Allowance/or car) + Company Bonus)
We are currently working with a highly reputable manufacturer a of specialist products for the automotive and transport sectors. They are seeking a Head of Engineering & Quality to join their team on a permanent basis at their base in Wythenshawe.
Example of Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement engineering and quality strategies to meet customer expectations.
- Drive engineering excellence to achieve strategic operational goals and maximize efficiency.
- Provide technical support to both internal and external stakeholders, including customer service, manufacturing, sales, and customers.
- Manage cross-functional teams and projects, prioritizing Health, Safety, and Environmental concerns.
- Mentor staff to achieve excellence, develop new skills, and provide clear leadership and vision.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators to ensure on-time and on-budget project delivery with high-quality standards.
- Foster Continuous Improvement by implementing Lean Business strategies across engineering and quality-related areas of the business.
- Demonstrates effective leadership in the engineering and quality function, with a proven track record in strategic engineering and quality leadership.
- Developed and implemented engineering and quality strategies, policies, processes, and systems successfully.
- Capable of adding value, reducing costs, and improving business operations, with a proven track record in project and supplier management.
- Knowledge and technical understanding of automotive processes, components, and design techniques is preferred.
- Educated to engineering degree/Master’s level is preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a global, fast-growing organisation. They have impressive plans for developing the business over the coming years which will give you the scope to progress your career.
Key words: Engineer, Engineering and Quality, Engineering Manager, Quality Manager, Project Manager, Head of Engineering, Head of Quality