Gas Fireplace Installer
- Employment type: Permanent, full time
- Location: Arundel
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm.
- Salary: £36,000 – £38,000 basic salary plus overtime (x1.25) and a pool van.
- Holiday entitlement is 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Our client successfully operates mainly in the domestic sector and the Engineer will be fitting and installing high end wood burner/multi-fuel stoves and fire surrounds in residential properties. This position can involve removing existing fireplaces as necessary and installing new ones which can involve breaking out, blocking up and removing false chimney breasts.
Example of Responsibilities
- Cleanly and efficiently removing existing fireplaces.
- Loading the van with the appropriate materials.
- Installing new fireplaces correctly.
- Ensuring the van is kept tidy and organised at all times and items kept replenished for installs.
- Qualifications Required – Pipework DOM NG / HTR1(Core)
- Experience with Fires / Space Heaters DOM NG, Combustion Performance Analysis, Vented Cylinders, Flue Liners and Non-Masonry Flues.
- Full UK driving license
- Strong technical ability
- Strong communication
- Excellent time management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible approach
- Honest and trustworthy
If you feel you meet the essential skills, then please click apply today and send us a copy of your current CV. Nolan Recruitment are one of the leading Engineering recruitment specialists within the UK.