FLT Warehouse Operative
Salary: £22,000-£23,000 per year, depending on experience
Hours: 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
Job type: Permanent
Location: Stretford, Manchester
My client operates within the motive power industry. They have a passion for service excellence which has contributed to their rapid growth within the last few years. Another opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Operative to work in their Trafford Park Warehouse.
Example of Responsibilities:
- Preparing goods ready for dispatch
- Adhering to health & safety policies at all times
- Moving stock throughout Warehouse using FLT equipment
- Soldering components ready for dispatch (training will be provided)
- Assembling wiring harnesses (training will be provided)
- Picking and packing orders
- Ensuring work area is kept clean at all times
- Working in a team environment
- Previous experience working within a warehouse environment
- Experience operating FLT required (refresher courses are available)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- UK driving license
Apply now to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Nolan Recruitment are acting as a recruitment agency however the successful applicants will work directly for the client on a permanent basis.
Keywords: Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Operator, FLT, Forklift Truck, Counterbalance Truck, Reach Truck, FLT Operator, FLT Driver