Field Service Engineer (Plant Machinery) Northampton
Field Service Engineer (Plant Machinery)
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Location: Ideally located in Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Northants, Essex, Leicester or Nottingham
Salary: £16-£17 per hour (£41,600-£44,200 per annum) + Van + Overtime
Hours: 50 hour basic working week. Overtime paid at 1.5 times after this.
Due to continued growth, my client now has an excellent opportunity for Field Service Engineers to join the company on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will work on heavy plant such as telehandlers and industrial shredders.
You will diagnose problems, repair and maintain their fleet of Telehandlers and shredders.
As a Plant Fitter/Engineer you will be tasked with visiting client sites to carry out effective maintenance, dismantling, servicing and repair work on equipment. Responsibilities will include:
- Diagnosing specific fault issues with machinery
- Repairing machinery and equipment as required
- Ensuring all service information is read, understood and filed
- Undertaking all work in compliance with manufacturer guidelines
- Representing the business professionally at all times with customers
Experience/ Skills Required
- Previous background in heavy plant or recycling equipment
- Ideally candidates will have some relevant engineering qualifications
- Must have a full UK driving licence
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation with a world-class reputation. They are expanding their UK operations and looking to double in size, this will bring great career opportunities. If you feel you meet the above criteria, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Key words: Plant Fitter, Field Service Engineer, Plant Engineer, Heavy Plant Engineer