Field Service Engineer (Fire Suppression Systems)
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Hours: 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £33,000- £36,000 p.a. + company vehicle + fuel card + overtime + excellent company benefits
Due to continued growth, my client is currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join their business covering the south region of the UK.
My client operates in the plant services sector and this role will involve the installation and servicing of vehicle fire suppression systems on a range of specialist heavy plant vehicles.
The Field Service Engineer will be responsible for servicing and installing fire suppression systems on a range of specialist vehicles in a range of environments including ports, quarries and recycling sites. You will work on a field basis covering the south area of the UK and will be provided with full training.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Highly competent within mechanical engineering/ mechanics
- Experience of diesel engines, manifolds, turbochargers etc. would be beneficial
- Auto electrical experience would be beneficial
- Ability to read technical drawings
- My client would be very interested in hearing from REME engineers with experience of vehicles
- Overnight stays will be required occasionally
- Full UK Driving Licence
My client offers a fantastic salary and benefits including:
- Comprehensive training
- Regular salary reviews
- Enhanced pension (up to 10% from the employer)
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Tools provided
- Company credit card for overnight stays when required
If you meet the above criteria, please apply today to be considered for the role.
Key words: Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Vehicle Technician, Auto Electrician, Auto Electrics, Engine Technician, Fire Suppression Systems, Vehicle Engineer, REME