Fabric Engineer – Nottingham/ Leicester Newcastle
Fabric Engineer/ Handyperson
- Employment type: Permanent, full-time
- Location: Nottingham/ Leicester area.
- Hours: 8am to 5pm (travel time included in the hours)- 40 hours per week
- Salary: Up to 32,000 p.a. (25k basic salary plus 5k-7k overtime and on call pay)
- Overtime: Paid at time and a half after 5pm.
- On call: 1 in 4, 60 per day on the weekend for being on call.
- Other benefits: Van, fuel card, uniform, iPad, mobile phone, pension, healthcare after probation period and full in-house training.
My client currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Fabric Engineer/ Handyperson with general building maintenance repairs experience to join their organisation on a permanent basis. They have seen extensive growth over the last couple of years which has created new opportunities.
- No domestic work, all commercial.
- Working with a large blue-chip client.
- Each territory has 100 to 200 sites depending on location.
- General building maintenance repairs involves:
- Fixing a leaking tap
- Fixing a door
- Basic plumbing
- Fixing furniture
Experience/ Skills Required
- The ideal candidate will have a core trade i.e. plumbing or carpentry. An NVQ would be good, but not essential.
- The ideal candidate will also have a property services/ FM background, who has experience of working on non-domestic properties.
- A CSCS card is highly desirable but not essential.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a growing organisation. They have impressive plans for developing the business over the coming years which will give you the scope to progress your career.
If you feel you meet the essential skills, then please click apply today and send us a copy of your current CV. Please be aware that all applications are strictly confidential.