Multi Skilled Fabric Maintenance Engineer (Plumbing Bias)
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Hours: 40 Hours per week (Monday to Friday) Overtime paid above this
Location: Manchester (Field Based, Remote)
Salary: £27,000 – £32,000 per annum (£27,000k basic salary + overtime, OTE £32K) + Van + Health Cash Plan
My client currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Plumber with general building maintenance repairs experience to join their organisation on a permanent basis. They have seen extensive growth over the last couple of years which has created new opportunities.
- No domestic work, all commercial.
- To respond to reactive and emergency faults and conduct reactive maintenance work in commercial premises
- Working with a large blue-chip client.
- Each territory has 100 to 200 sites depending on location.
- General building maintenance repairs involves: Temperature checks, replacing taps, leaks, unblocking toilets, small install (taps, sinks, urinals) and other plumbing maintenance duties.
Experience/ Skills Required
- The ideal candidate will have a core trade i.e. plumbing
- The ideal candidate will also have a property services/ FM background, who has experience of working on non-domestic properties.
- A CSCS card is highly desirable but not essential.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Van, phone ,iPad all supplied with fuel cards
- Time and a half overtime
- £100 call out
- Full uniform
- 21 days hols + bank hols
- Health care scheme which gives you discount / Money back for various treatments like dental work , eye tests etc
- Death in service benefit
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a growing organisation. They have impressive plans for developing the business over the coming years which will give you the scope to progress your career.
Key words: Plumber, Handyman, Maintenance, Engineer, Multi Skilled Engineer, Field Engineer, Service Engineer