Passive Fire Surveyor/ Estimator
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Location: Milton Keynes
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Salary: up to £45,000 basic salary + bonus
Due to continued growth and success, my client is now seeking a Passive Fire Surveyor/ Estimator with passive fire experience in the residential and commercial sectors. The Surveyor is responsible for supporting the company’s expanding construction operations.
- Manage the work tender process from start to finish.
- Carry out regular site visits and maintain customer engagement to gather essential project information for correct pricing of works.
- Undertake take-off’s and complete bills of quantities, formulate estimate sheets, and price SOW.
- Work closely with our buying team to keep abreast of latest costs.
- Support in preparation of project RAMS and COSHH statements when requested.
- Site surveying.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Similar construction estimating/ surveying experience in the passive fire sector.
- Degree or equivalent (e.g. HND) in a relevant construction / technical discipline would be beneficial, although not essential.
- Experience in reading technical specifications and drawings to interpret relevant information required for performance of construction tasks.
- Good computer literacy skills are essential (MS Office and MS project management programs).
- Driving licence
You will join a growing business, who continue to go from strength-to-strength. With my client’s upward trajectory, there will also be opportunities to develop your skills and further your career. You will receive a competitive salary and company benefits. If you meet the above criteria, we strongly encourage you to apply today for consideration.
Key words: Estimator, Quantity Surveyor, Surveyor, Estimating, Passive Fire Protection, Fire Stopping, Fire Protection