Back to all jobs
Employment type: Permanent, Full-time
Location: Didcot, Oxfordshire
Hours: 38.5 Hours per week, Monday – Friday
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days holiday + Bank holidays, Private Health Care and more
We are currently working with a highly reputable manufacturing company that supply specialist equipment to the semiconductor industry. They supply systems to a variety of sectors including universities, research organisations and commercial companies.
Due to continued growth, they are now seeking to add an Equipment Wirer to their team to wire integrated aligner wafer bonder systems.
Responsibilities of the Equipment Wirer:
- Wire Aligner Wafer Bonder systems used in the semiconductor industry.
- Perform mechanical wiring tasks using hand tools.
- Ensure precise and accurate wiring within PC-controlled machines.
- Conduct mechanical assembly of machines.
- Participate in the setup and testing of machines.
- Receive training for specific machine setup and testing procedures.
Requirements of the Equipment Wirer:
- Previous experience with wiring is essential.
- Prior experience in adhering to a quality system.
- Demonstrate initiative and problem-solving skills.
- Possess excellent time management skills and show flexibility to meet the dynamic needs of the business.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a growing organisation that has an excellent reputation in the semiconductor industry.
If the above is of interest to you, please apply today to be considered for the role.
Key words: Equipment Wirer, Wiring Engineer, Panel Wirer, Electronics Technician, Wiring Technician, Electrical Wiring Engineer