Engineering Surveyor (Compressed Air Equipment)
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Hours: 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Occasional weekend work
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 p.a. dependant on experience + bonuses (equivalent to £4,000-£6,000 p.a.) + company van + expenses card
We are currently recruiting for an Engineering Surveyor to join our client’s business on a permanent basis. Our client assists customers in achieving compliance and meeting safety regulations with compressed air and steam equipment in a variety of environments.
- Completing quality assessments and equipment examinations/ surveys
- Carrying out detailed reporting, with attention to detail and professionalism
- Undertake small protective devices swap outs
- Ensuring all customers are compliant with vital regulations that help to govern their industry in the UK (including PSSR)
- Helping to prolong the life of pressure equipment by spotting any potential defects and providing best advice to customers
- Supporting office team with any customer technical queries
- Work closely with our logistics team delivering on a planned work schedule with remote working frequent
Experience/ Skills Required
- A background in mechanical engineering
- Experience within compressed air equipment and systems would be beneficial, but not essential
- Knowledge of regulations and directives such as PSSR, PUWER or LOLER would be beneficial, but not essential
- NEBOSH certified, or working towards would be beneficial, but not essential
- Flexibility to work away from home during the week
- Full clean UK driving licence
This a great opportunity to join an organisation, with a fantastic reputation in their field. They pride themselves on providing excellent service for their clients. The successful candidate will be provided with full training to competently carry out their responsibilities.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply today to be considered for the role.
Key words: Compressed Air, Compressed Air Engineering, Compressed Air Engineer, Engineering Surveyor, PSSR, Mechanical Engineering