Back to all jobs
Engineering Surveyor (Compressed Air)
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Location: West Midlands – Nationwide Travel Required
Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £28,000 – £33,500 per annum. (Van + Fuel Card + Annual Bonus)
We are currently recruiting for an Engineering Surveyor to join our client’s business on a permanent basis. Our client assists customers in achieving compliance and meeting safety regulations with compressed air and steam equipment in a variety of environments.
This role includes nationwide travel, and it will entail overnight stays during the week.
- Surveying pressurised equipment to produce Written Schemes of Examination.
- Identifying all items within pressure systems for examination.
- Carrying out statutory examinations in accordance with the Written Scheme of Examination.
- Carrying out internal and external reporting.
- Surveying safety devices to ensure they are in full working order.
- Providing technical advice to colleagues as well as training support to junior engineers.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Previous experience as an Engineering Surveyor
- Understanding of Pressure Systems Safety Regulations (PSSR)
- Preferably Mechanically qualified.
- Available to work away from home during the week.
- Full clean UK driving licence.
Keywords: Compressed Air, Compressed Air Engineering, Compressed Air Engineer, Compressor Engineer, Engineering Surveyor, PSSR, Mechanical Engineering