Engineering Support Technician Acton
Engineering Support Technician
Location: Acton, London
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: 30,000-35,000 p.a. + company benefits
Due to my clients growth in the UK, they are currently recruiting for an Engineering Support Engineer with electrical experience, to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
My client is a bespoke manufacturer of high-quality saunas for the domestic market. They are a multi-national business.
In this varied role, the Engineering Support Technician will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and assisting in the successful installation of sauna units. Responsibilities will include:
- Responding to customer queries by phone and email regarding their products
- Helping to diagnose faults on products remotely and occasionally on site
- Initiating orders for replacement parts
- Assisting in the installation of my clients products when necessary. This will include basic electric work and some carpentry
- Carrying out maintenance jobs when required
- Obtaining customer feedback and assisting with sales queries
Experience/ Skills Required
- Electrical or electronics engineering skills/ experience e.g. basic fault diagnosis, measuring electrical voltage etc.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience in a Customer Support/ Technical Support Engineer role would be beneficial
- Knowledge of android panels would be beneficial, but not essential
- Proficient IT user
- Full UK Driving Licence
This is great opportunity to work for a expanding business, where the scope of your role will grow in the future. If you have technical electrical/ electronics experience and are seeking a customer facing role, please apply today to be considered.
Key words: Engineering Support Technician, Customer Engineer, Customer Support Engineer, Field Engineer, Field Technician, Electrical Technician, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineer